Monday, August 18, 2008

Class Reunion


Well 30 years have passed since I walked across the stage and received my diploma from high school. My friends and I celebrated with a fun filled weekend reminding us of the good clean fun we used to have. Lawdy if only this young set would be able to understand "good, clean, innocent...fun" this world might just be a little better. I was able to see friends I had not seen in 30 years and we all picked up just like it was yesterday. No one wanted the weekend to end and we have vowed to get together yearly since it has taken us so long to reunite. Thank God for the internet and for those that are just getting it to be connected with us more often.

1 comment:

Joan J said...

It's a beautiful quilt - I absolutely love your color choices - and I'm sure your daughter will treasure it forever.