Monday, July 21, 2008

Faith


It's a few minutes until a new day began and a day that may turn my world on a different course. I am having a not so routine mamogram in a few hours due to a lump found during my well woman checkup two weeks ago. This is not my first lump I have had several in the past which turned out to be fluid filled cyst and one just some fatty tissue. Yes I am hoping this is the same scenario for I am physically and mentally running on fumes right about now. My body is tired from the constant moving trying to survive and my mind is tired from overworking it making things happen. A test of faith I am not ready for but will survive it for I do believe and trust that all things work for the Good of the Lord and that the Lord will not put more on you than you can bear.

No comments: